- BABOK Chapter Four: An Approach vs. A Step
- Roadmaps to Get Your Agile Transformation Out of the Ditch
- BA Webinar Series 11: Management Observations and Agile Deep Dive
- BA Webinar Series 09a: How to Unsnarl A Problem When You’re Dropped In the Middle of It
- BA Webinar Series 10: Business Analysis Overlaps with Other Practice Areas
Monthly Archives: July 2021
Today I gave this webinar for the Tampa IIBA Lunch and Learn Series. The slides are here.
The first post I wrote here, close to six years ago now, talked about a friend who bemoaned the fact that he wasn’t working on something singularly and identifiably great. My contention then was that, while the specific work wasn’t … Continue reading
I’ve recently been putting together a bunch of related thoughts about how I do some parts of systems analysis and design. They involve bringing order to collections of items, data, actions, and ideas. I’ve written about one of the ideas … Continue reading
I recently gave this webinar for the Philadelphia IIBA monthly meeting. The slides are here.