- Roadmaps to Get Your Agile Transformation Out of the Ditch
- BA Webinar Series 11: Management Observations and Agile Deep Dive
- BA Webinar Series 09a: How to Unsnarl A Problem When You’re Dropped In the Middle of It
- BA Webinar Series 10: Business Analysis Overlaps with Other Practice Areas
- This Era’s “Great Project,” Revisited
Tag Archives: process improvement
Today I gave this webinar for the Tampa IIBA Lunch and Learn Series. The slides are here.
The first post I wrote here, close to six years ago now, talked about a friend who bemoaned the fact that he wasn’t working on something singularly and identifiably great. My contention then was that, while the specific work wasn’t … Continue reading